emmalatham.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on May 29th 2018
What is our Legal Basis for processing your personal data?:
Consent – You as an individual consent give us your clear, informed agreement to process your data. This given is on a 100% opt-in basis.
What I may collect:
I may collect, but only ever with your absolute consent, some or all of the following information:
• Name, job title, email address, phone number, URL.
In general I only need to collect the bare minimum amount of personal or any other information that will enable you to make an enquiry to us for our services.
What I do with the information we gather:
• I will use your submitted details that you may enter on our webs form(s) to respond to your enquiry and for ongoing matters related to that enquiry, as necessary.
• I may use your some or all of your supplied details, with your agreement, to help us to fulfill any subsequent illustration commission that you may hire me for.
• I may use your some or all of your supplied details to send you a request / invoice for payment.
• I may send you occasional emails, but only if you subscribe separately to our mailing list.
How long do I keep the information that you supply?:
I hold your supplied data only for the time required for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. Should ongoing communications develop I will keep your contact information for as long as required, but only by mutual agreement.
For seperate opt in Mailing list subscriptions
I hold your details for as long as you remain subscribed to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time and your removal request will be dealt with promptly.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Overall, cookies help provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
• We use the following cookies:
Category: Necessary (1)
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
wc_fragments_# emmalatham.com HTML Session First found URL: http://www.emmalatham.com/ Cookie purpose description: Unclassified Initiator: Script tag, page sou rce lin e n umber 726 Source: h ttp://www.emmalatham.com/w p-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/cart-fragmen ts.min.js?ver=3.2.4
Category: Unclassified (2)
First found URL: h ttp://w w w .emmalatham.com/ Cookie purpose description: Un classified Initiator: Script tag, page source line n umber 726 Source: http://www.emmalatham.com/wp-conten t/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/cart-fragments.min.js?ver=3.2.4
Data is sent to: Germany (adequate)
How can I manage and delete cookies?
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box(es) that you can check / tick to indicate that you give your permission for your supplied information to be used for the purposes described.
• Granularity – We will always enable you to consent separately for different options that may appear on the same form.
• If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information on our mailing list, you may remove your details at any time by contacting us at emmalatham.com/contact or send a direct email to: emma (at) emmalatham (dot) com or write to me at 95 Zulu Road, Basford, Nottingham, NG7 7DR,
• I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your absolute permission, or are required by law to do so.
• You may request any details of personal information which we hold about you, including the following:
Request access and a copy of any data I may hold about you
Request a data correction request, if you feel that we hold incorrect details about you
Request to be forgotten
let us know if you think there has been a breach of your data
Please contact us at www.emmalatham/contact or send a direct email to: emma (at) emmalatham (dot) com
We aim to action all above requests within 7 days